This statue is inside the entrance to my local Children’s Museum. It is front and center. You have to walk by it to go inside the museum, but I think most people don’t even notice it except to keep their kids from climbing it.
I blow the mama and babies a kiss each time we visit.
Have you ever seen any statues or other works of art in person that depict breastfeeding? I’d love to hear your stories.
- Once More with Feeling (touchstonez.com)
- I’ve Gone To The Dork Side (touchstonez.com)
- Breastfeeding Flavors (touchstonez.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: Tandem Breastfeeding Holding Hands (touchstonez.com)
- Wordless Wednesday: Tandem Breastfeeding Statue (touchstonez.com)