Letters to Littles: A Monthly Letter Project to our Kids
Update: 23 Oct 2011 New Badge Code corrected and updated. New Letters to Littles Homepage created.
Inspired by Sausage Mama, I am going to write a monthly letter to my children. I hope to capture these moments in time because they go so quickly. To quote Amber Strocel, “blink and you miss it.” (two great, positive blogs, please check them out)
I hope you will join me in writing a monthly letter to your children and linking it up here. Feel free to grab the badge for your website and let me know when you post so I can add you to the list of participants.
Copy this badge code and add it to your blog sidebar:
For a 150px image:
<div align="center"><a href="http://touchstonez.com/currentprojects/letters-to-littles-home-page/" target="_blank"> <img src="http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6013/5898505104_4823d3eb8f_m.jpg" alt="Letters for Littles" width="150" border="0" />
For a 125px image:
<div align="center"><a href="http://touchstonez.com/currentprojects/letters-to-littles-home-page/" target="_blank"> <img src="http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5040/5898505068_5a34786a6a_m.jpg" alt="Letters to Littles" width="125" border="0" />
Link up in the comments below if you are participating and I’ll add you to the list.
- If you would like to participate in the Letters to Littles Project, feel free to link up your post below or on my current month’s post.
- Keep up to date on this project and find out more information on the Letters to Littles Homepage.
- NEW: If you link your post in the comments on the current month’s letter or on my facebook page, I’ll add the links to the list of this month’s Letters to Littles post and tweet it for you
- Letters are written during the last week of the month, but feel free to write and link up whenever you feel inspired.
- You can follow all of the participant’s tweets here: @TouchstoneZ/letters-to-littles
- You can use the hashtag #letterstolittles on twitter as well.
- And don’t forget to Grab the badge (it’s set up to promote the project, not my personal page. So you won’t find my name on it)
Letters to Littles Participants:
- African Babies Don’t Cry
- An Unschooling Adventure
- New Autonomous Education
- Becoming Crunchy
- Bitty Bird
- I Thought I Knew Mama
- Lazy Kate
- Mom Grooves
- Purple Peas In A Pod
- New Radical Ramblings
- Rosmarinus Officinalus
- Sausage Mama
- Smiling Like Sunshine
- Very Nearly Hippy
Pop by their blogs and leave a little comment love, won’t ya’?
Updated 23 Oct 2011: Badge code corrected, updated and Letters to Littles Home Page moved under “Current Projects”
Updated 31 August, 2011: If you’re planning to grab a badge, please wait because there will be an updated badge soon. Thank you!
Updated 02Jul2011 Updated Badge Code & New badge Sizes, Graphic
Updated: 28/05/2011 Badge code fixed