I’m inspired my Amanda at Let’s Take the Metro‘s weekly gratitude post. So, I’m going to cultivate a little more gratitude in my life by joining her on a quest to be thankful until we absolutely exude gratitude. I hope you’ll also join Amanda in sharing just five things you are thankful for this week. Thank you for helping bring back genuine gratitude.
This week I am grateful for:
- Bloggy friends. On a whim, I decided to start the Mindful Mama Carnival, having no idea whether it was a good idea or if anyone would be at all interested. I was overwhelmed by the wonderful response and gorgeous writing. I’m truly grateful for this wonderful online community.
- The totally open smile Buddha baby gives me when I walk into a room. No matter how preoccupied I am, he reminds me that I am enough. I am loved and accepted.
- Yin yoga class that allows me to feel supported and safe even while I work the edges of my flexibility.
- The little snores of Gan when he passes out on my arm immediately after saying he’s not tired at all. He becomes so soft in his sleep.
- The defiance of Nat. It has been a tough few days where my usually melllow almost-5-year-old has been angry, yelling, and generally trying to push everyone’s buttons. I’m learning how dearly I love my obviously struggling oldest son.
I felt as though I just stood under a clear waterfall. Thank you, Amanda, for reminding me to give my gratitude a voice (oops! Does that make 6? 😉